Scientific Program (Preliminary)
The conference is organized around 6 sessions:
- Antibiotic resistance in a one-health context
- Mechanisms of resistance and dissemination Antibiotics in the patient
- Molecular machines and new targets
- Conventional and non-conventional strategies to fight resistant bacteria
- Developing new drugs: academic and industrial innovations
Oral presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts.
A ‘breakthrough session’ is reserved for short talks selected only based on submitted abstracts to allow the very last developments, innovative ideas and results to be discussed.